Wednesday, March 31, 2010

A little bit of blog, a little bit of cake...

Posted by Finkle's Bake Shop at 11:06 AM
I officially am the proud mommy to a pre-schooler! I know *gasp* Bryson was signed up this weekend for pre-k! After finishing up a 3 tiered cake way after midnight, I rolled out of bed to be in line @5:05AM! I know, total insanity! But, mission accomplished, so it was totally worth it. I was rewarded for all of my hard by a lovely shopping trip, I was not complaining :]


Back to the cake. Here is the beautiful birthday girl Hannah & her cake. 3 tiered chocolate cake w/ chocolate buttercream frosting, covered with a lime green marshmallow fondant. Decorations done in fondant & gum paste. She said it was "perfect". My day was made! :]
Stephanie

0 comments on "A little bit of blog, a little bit of cake..."

Post a Comment

 

Finkles Copyright 2010 Sweet Cupcake Re-Designed by JaMonkey Image by Life of a SAHM