Monday, March 15, 2010

Chocolate..need I say more?

Posted by Finkle's Bake Shop at 4:15 PM
          When boredom strikes at the Fink house, my sweet tooth kicks into overdrive. Last week, I decided to test a new cupcake. I am going to be serving cupcakes this weekend, March 20,2010, at a charity benefit concert in town. Poster below! So, I thought, why not give it a try. Well, they turned out amazing!
Dark Chocolate Cupcakes w/ Cream Cheese Frosting.

 I just might include these in what I will be selling this weekend!


Katie approved!

Now, this weekend is the Joy Frady Martin Benefit Concert! Live Music, Cupcakes, Charity, & good community food!  Finkle's Bake Shop will be there selling cupcakes. Money will be going toward helping Ms. Martin. Hope to sell everyone there!

Stephanie

0 comments on "Chocolate..need I say more?"

Post a Comment

 

Finkles Copyright 2010 Sweet Cupcake Re-Designed by JaMonkey Image by Life of a SAHM