Saturday, March 7, 2009

What is Finkles?

Posted by Finkle's Bake Shop at 11:14 PM
Hello all! Let me start off by saying thank you for visiting Finkle's Bake Shop! I have this section so you the customer can get to know a little bit about the baker, me!

My name is Stephanie Banks Fink, I am 23 y/o & am currently living in Ellijay,GA. I have lived here all of my life. I am 2005 graduate of GHS, (Gilmer High School). Where I spent my highschool years making memories,driving my mother crazy, & cheering on the field for the Bobcats!

 I met my husband,Michael Fink,  in March of 2005. Since then we have been together ever since. We were married June 18th, 2005, & then was blessed with our baby boy,Bryson Shane, December 17th,2005.We like to waste no time! He is my rock. We fight like cats & dogs, but I think that makes are relationship good. We are like salt & pepper, total opposites, but go perfect together. On December 18th, 2008 @ 9:30am, we welcomed into the world our fiesty little girl, Katie Leanna.

In 2006, I decided I would go back to school. So, I started North Metro Tech, in Acworth,GA. I was going for my Web Design degree. Well, as you can tell from the credits at the bottom, I never finshed, & withdrew after 1 full yr. I am now attending University of Phoenix online, for a Business degree. I plan on opening up shop in Ellijay one day, but feel that I need my business degree 1st.

I am a fun loving, hyper, creative, & outgoing person. I have a major shopping problem. I like to think of it as retail therapy! I am horrible at grammer, & am sure you find many mistakes throughout my blog! I love to read! I am a dedicated fan of the Twilight Saga Series! I also enjoy Facebook, sunshine,dancing, wine, tulips, vampires :[ lavendar, my childrens laughter, helping others, football, art, chocolate, twizzlers, poetry, Nascar, candles, libraries, sand in my toes, being near water, Kirklands, Paula Dean, & well...I could go on, but I'll stop for now.

Stephanie

0 comments on "What is Finkles?"

Post a Comment

 

Finkles Copyright 2010 Sweet Cupcake Re-Designed by JaMonkey Image by Life of a SAHM