Saturday, October 10, 2009

Here goes nothing!!!

Posted by Finkle's Bake Shop at 11:14 PM
Wow! Ok, I am up & running! Finkle's Bake Shop has offically opened! I know there are no pictures up yet, but I will posting some tomorrow.


So last week I was thinking, I am never going to get to open my bakery! Then it hit me, why not  go online? So...here I am!  I'm extremly new to this whole "blogging" thing, so please be patient! I also know, for you grammer buff's (Stacy, my sister), I am terrible with grammer, so I'm sure you will notice tons of sentence fragments what nots. Sorry. I explained this to my professor last week as a loose wire in my brain. I also explained how I would be more successful repairing an engine while using a French instruction manual. :)

Back to the bake shop. My goal is to take the stress out of celebrations for you. I am specializng in cupcakes but will also be doing other yummy treats. I am currently working on pricing, but will be reasonible. You will not be paying $50 for a dozen cupcakes.

A lot of the site is under construction, so to speak, but I felt that I needed to go ahead & get myself out there.

I am curently taking orders. All I ask is that you give at least 1 weeks prior notice to the event. I also will deliver to your location.  I will be posting a menu hopefully by this week & prices. 

Finger's Crossed!!!
-Stephanie

1 comments on "Here goes nothing!!!"

Unknown on October 11, 2009 at 10:23 AM said...

Awesome! I want to personally volunteer my services as 'taste tester' for your bakery:)
love and kisses!!!

Stacy (your favorite!)

Post a Comment

 

Finkles Copyright 2010 Sweet Cupcake Re-Designed by JaMonkey Image by Life of a SAHM