Saturday, May 22, 2010

3 cakes

Posted by Finkle's Bake Shop at 7:20 PM
I have am guilty of being a bad blogger. There, I said it. I just realized that I have not made post since March! Well, Finkle's has been very busy! Here are 3 cakes & one batch of girly cupcakes.


"It's 5'0clock somewhere" Cake. White cake soaked in Tequila, Tripple Sec, & Margarita mix. Lime green MMF Fondant. I am totally afraid of frogs, but this one is edible & wearing a cute bikini, so, ya know! :]



 I had to fight hurricane winds & sideways rain on this delivery! Fire fighter groom's cake. Helment & Hose made from fondant. Strawberry cake ( w/ pieces of strawberries ), Strawberry cream cheese frosting, covered in black MMF. Double dipped white/milk chocolate strawberries.
* The couples son ate almost the whole thing, lol*


Chocolate fudge cake, vanilla buttercream, covered in green/brown/white MMF. Decoration's also MMF.




Stephanie

0 comments on "3 cakes"

Post a Comment

 

Finkles Copyright 2010 Sweet Cupcake Re-Designed by JaMonkey Image by Life of a SAHM