Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Busy,busy,busy!!!

Posted by Finkle's Bake Shop at 8:38 AM
Over this past weekend I managed to bake 6 dozen cupcakes, frost them & make pretty fondant decoration for them! Boy, what a work load!!! Exhausted as I was, I loved every minute of it! I'm so happy that Ms. Ava & family loved her Hannah Montana cupcakes! The party was a blast!!!


Also, a super huge thank you to Ms. Jessi Barton, for trusting me to make cupcakes for her Relay for Life More Birthday's Event!!! I really enjoyed making these!
(Picture to follow! I'm waiting on an email...Yes, I forgot to take a picture!)

1 comments on "Busy,busy,busy!!!"

Anonymous said...

The cupcakes for Relay were perfect!!!!! Steph created perfectly themed cupcakes that were delicious. If you want your cupcakes to be a hit, they need to be from Finkle's!

Post a Comment

 

Finkles Copyright 2010 Sweet Cupcake Re-Designed by JaMonkey Image by Life of a SAHM